Saturday, December 3, 2011

Let it start...

Well, since a long time I have been revolving in my mind the idea of creating a blog of my own. I love to write... and I love to read as well. Sometimes I don't have the time to do it as often as I would like to, but it's a question of time management, I guess...
So, what to write about? I've decided to go random. There are many fields of thought to be pursued, but I shall concentrate basically on information.
There are many ways to find the information we need, but sometimes it's just not enough. Sometimes there is an important aspect missing, and that makes all the difference.
Information you read somewhere might be a starting point, but as for myself, I always like to read an information that comes with some experience and that's not biased in any way. If I read something about religion, for example, I can't be satisfied by reading an opinion of someone that hates a certain faith. I ought to read something neutral and based on actual facts.
I consider myself a world trekker, like a back packer who carries no prejudice about anything and who has the freedom to think freely, with an open mind and an open heart.
I shall wander on the several paths of life with no specific destination, allowing myself to express opinions and insights about the most diverse subjects, from hot topics to the most obscure and forsaken corners of thought.
Well, let it start... My mind shall be my guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment